Thursday, April 26, 2012

To blog or not to blog...to tumbl or not to tumb...that is the ordeal.

I really miss writing this blog, believe it or not. I deleted my posts because I thought I was so high and mighty, getting Tumblr, above the buzz of the meager maze of Blogspot.com.Yeah, Tumblr has the easy picture-scrollin'-down continously and forever thing. But somehow, for me, it's not a place to write. Yeah, it does have a 'Lit' section, a 'Poetry' section. But that doesn't seem to be the subtle mystique of Tumblr. My sister wasn't too impressed by my Tumblr (u-aint-never-been-blue.tumblr.com), exclaiming simply 'It's just pictures'. And that's kind of it in a nutshell. It's the equivalent of a picture-book of a real novel. The real novel being the bones, lacking all the glamour but providing all the substance. None of that instant gratification that Tumblr so helpfully provides.
So maybe I can write here? Even if nobody cares? I can do what I want, sure! Viva la Lockhart's blog! But don't hold me to that.
And I'll keep Tumblin' just 'cos it's fun and I feel important.

No comments:

Post a Comment